Why Plasma Pen?
As we age, the dermal layer thins, less collagen is produced, the elastin fibres which provide our elasticity wear out & all these changes in the scaffolding of the skin cause it to wrinkle & sag.
In simple terms – our skin loses laxity & texture as we grow older. It becomes loose, it sags & lines & wrinkles appear. Think of it like the scaffolding of a building if it were to rust, weaken and become unable to bear load or maintain flexibility – it will eventually sag & collapse.
Plasma Pen & our pioneering blepharoplasty, sublimation & soft – surgery fibroblasting technique is designed to help dramatically repair, reverse & mitigate all these effects by using state – of – the – art technology, proven science & sophisticated technique, best practice training & aftercare.
What Plasma Pen Does In Simple Terms
• We offer the #1 market leading, CE Certified & German manufactured device that delivers next – generation procedures
• Ultra – fine, 0.4mm screw – in & adaptable probes for absolute precision treatment
• Spectacular, on – demand plasma delivery with fingertip intensity control
• Rapid treatments, shorter downtimes, faster recovery & superior results
• Plasma Pen converts electrical energy into an electrostatic energy and this energy is intelligently transmitted to the probe by impulse. At about 1mm from the skin, oxygen & nitrogen are mixed & the electrostatic energy produces an arc of plasma which discharges onto the epidermis
• This forces immediate contraction of the skin tissue & also thermal disruption within the dermis – especially to the “fibroblasts” (fibroblasting)
• This stimulates collagen production for the next few months (along with the
activation & release of other important proteins in the dermis)
• The highly accurate & controlled trauma we cause to the epidermis makes the skin dry superficially into tiny carbon crusts which fall off within a few days leaving beautiful new & rejuvenated skin at the surface.
Deep Dive: How Our Device / Treatment Works
Our pioneering handpiece creates an electrical discharge between two electrodes separated by an ‘insulating dielectric barrier’. A charge collects on the surface of the barrier & discharges a flash of plasma via our 0.4mm probe within millionths of a second. Using our continuous direct energy source; we ionise nitrogen & oxygen in the air to create a plasma gas. This plasma gas is sustained by our devices unique fingertip control which delivers on – demand plasma.
In using Plasma Pen, we contract the epidermis by creating external micro – traumas and we encourage it to generate fresh, beautiful new skin cells at the surface which deliver incredible skin tightening, lift and rejuvenation. The plasma flash we create transfers to the skin with absolute precision and does not harm any surrounding tissue. This thermal disruption later causes excess skin to dry superficially into tiny crusts which fall off in the form of tiny flakes within days.
Simultaneously, our plasma flash penetrates to the fibroblasts contained within the dermis below and this stimulates accelerated division & migration of collagen cells. The dermis is composed of approximately 95% collagen and fibroblasts rarely undergo division unless stimulated by a wound healing process or inflammatory response and we do just that with Plasma Pen (which is why we call it fibroblasting).